Re: Problems updating Graphics3D Polygons

Hey guys.  I did make progress with this by coding:

UpdatePoints[factor_][p_] := Block[{x, y, z},
      {x, y, z} = p;
      z *= factor;
      Return[{x, y, z}];
      ];

ScaleZ[graphics_, factor_] := Module[{g2}, g2 = graphics /.Polygon[pts_] :> Polygon[UpdatePoints[factor] /@ pts];
      Return[g2];
      ];

Perhaps though someone can suggest a more elegant "one-liner"