Re: Fast interactive graphics
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77606] Re: Fast interactive graphics
- From: Borut Levart <BoLe79 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 05:09:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
I am also studying Mathematica new graphics and interactivity, and liked your post. Note: that you can put PerformanceGoal -> "Quality" in the ParametricPlot3D to see higher quality mesh changes as you move the slider. Borut Levart Ljubljana, Slovenia On Jun 11, 10:16 am, "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk> wrote: > Now you can move the 2D slider around (slowly!) to adjust the position of > the "nose" on the sphere. On my version of Mathematica (Windows XP 32-bit) > as you move the slider you get a continuously updated fiducial point and > "nose", but the mesh on the nose doesn't get drawn in until you release the > mouse button. Also the border of the "nose" is not drawn in during the > continuous updates.