Re: NumericalMath`TrigFit

I guess it will be appeared some documentation in the
following link, soon!

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/Compatibility/guide/NumericalMath/NumericalMathUpgradingInformation.html

I also guess that WRI people responsible for documentation, leave
some things undocumentated in order to catch some deadlines!

Dimitris

 /  BH       :