REgarding grid point superposition

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg77783] REgarding grid point superposition
  • From: amit <amit at>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:01:25 -0400 (EDT)

First I want to tell u all that I am a biologist
I have question regarding superposition/comparison of two grid points.
The basic picture is like that...

I have calculated some values( energy values...biological)at each nodes of
 grids.I have calculated this for 6 systems and want to compare/superpose
these grid points/nodes of all 6 systems with each other..
Can anybody tell me any algorithm by which I can compare these system.

eagrly waiting for replies

A Ladakhi saying ..."The land is so barren and passes so high that only
the best of friends and fiercest of enemies come by.''

believed to be clean.