independent component analysis (ICA). Any package for Mathematica available?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77787] independent component analysis (ICA). Any package for Mathematica available?
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:03:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
There seems to be nothing much out there involving Mathematica and ICA.
Below is post on this news group which is more than 3 years old asking for
ICA in Mathematica as well, with no reply to it. I wonder if this has
It will be really nice if something like "MultivariateStatistics`" would
include support for ICA in the next Mathematica release, as this package
already has support for principal components analysis PCA, which is great.
Prev by Date:
Re: Help with formatting output
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Integrate question
Previous by thread:
REgarding grid point superposition
Next by thread:
Running Mathematica 6.0 on FC6: FT_Load_Sfnt_Table error