independent component analysis (ICA). Any package for Mathematica available?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77787] independent component analysis (ICA). Any package for Mathematica available?
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 04:03:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
There seems to be nothing much out there involving Mathematica and ICA. Below is post on this news group which is more than 3 years old asking for ICA in Mathematica as well, with no reply to it. I wonder if this has changed. http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/e04dda55979d8770/dfa7e4908a27fb28?lnk=st&q=independent+component+analysis+mathematica&rnum=1&hl=en#dfa7e4908a27fb28 It will be really nice if something like "MultivariateStatistics`" would include support for ICA in the next Mathematica release, as this package already has support for principal components analysis PCA, which is great. Nasser