Review Unsaved on Mac system

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77833] Review Unsaved on Mac system
  • From: "Thomas Dowling" <thomasgdowling at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 06:51:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

On a couple of occasions, with a PowerBook G4 with OSX v 10.4.9 and
Mathematica 6.0, I have chosen Shut Down with notebooks open.  I am given
the option
to 'Review Unsaved' which I take, but Mathematica then quits immediately
with nothing saved.  I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

Thanks,

Thomas Dowling.