Review Unsaved on Mac system

Hello,

On a couple of occasions, with a PowerBook G4 with OSX v 10.4.9 and
Mathematica 6.0, I have chosen Shut Down with notebooks open.  I am given
the option
to 'Review Unsaved' which I take, but Mathematica then quits immediately
with nothing saved.  I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?

Thanks,

Thomas Dowling.