Re: Review Unsaved on Mac system
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77883] Re: [mg77833] Review Unsaved on Mac system
- From: Selwyn Hollis <sh2.7183 at earthlink.net>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 06:33:34 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200706181051.GAA19270@smc.vnet.net>
Yes, I believe that's happened to me also. It didn't cause me to lose
anything important, so I just blew it off at the time.
- Selwyn Hollis
On Jun 18, 2007, at 6:51 AM, Thomas Dowling wrote:
> On a couple of occasions, with a PowerBook G4 with OSX v 10.4.9 and
> Mathematica 6.0, I have chosen Shut Down with notebooks open. I am
> the option
> to 'Review Unsaved' which I take, but Mathematica then quits
> with nothing saved. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem?
> Thomas Dowling.
Prev by Date:
Re: How change frame width in Framed object?
Next by Date:
Re: Combination List
Previous by thread:
Review Unsaved on Mac system
Next by thread:
Indefinate integrals, erroneus Natural log?