Re: Tabbed notebooks?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg77867] Re: Tabbed notebooks?
  • From: mruzic at xnet.hr
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:08:39 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for replys.
WorkLife seems to be a solution, but I am pretty sure that I am not
only one who will very like original mathematica front end with tabs.
It would be very helpful particularly for studying, when one often
needs to open several notebooks in the same time and shifting
frequently.
Window menu also is a solution, but become annoying after while.