How change frame width in Framed object?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg77855] How change frame width in Framed object?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:02:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
In Mathematica 6.0, how can I change the frame width in a Framed[expr]
I can change the color, e.g., by including the option FrameStyle->Red.
But something like
seems to have no effect.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: Tabbed notebooks?
Next by Date:
Three problems with V. 6.0
Previous by thread:
Re: Indefinate integrals, erroneus Natural log?
Next by thread:
Re: How change frame width in Framed object?