Re: Audio

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg78040] Re: Audio
  • From: sean_incali <sean_incali at>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 06:01:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Jun 20, 3:20 am, Frank Brand < at> wrote:
> Hi all,
> is it possible to convert audio file into other formats, slicing files
> or rearange them just by using Mathematica?
> Kind regards
> Frank

Do you know how to use a usenet reader? Then you reply and just change
the subject, it still gets posted as a reply to my post. except google
will change the topic so that the original posters can't find their
own topic by their titles.  Can you stop doing that? it's seems like
that's how you post normally. Instead of changing the topic, and
replying to an existing topic, start a new post.

that's a google interface of this newsgroup. You will make a google
account using any email address. And log in to post to the group.