- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78040] Re: Audio
- From: sean_incali <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 06:01:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On Jun 20, 3:20 am, Frank Brand <frank.br... at t-online.de> wrote: > Hi all, > > is it possible to convert audio file into other formats, slicing files > or rearange them just by using Mathematica? > > Kind regards > Frank Do you know how to use a usenet reader? Then you reply and just change the subject, it still gets posted as a reply to my post. except google will change the topic so that the original posters can't find their own topic by their titles. Can you stop doing that? it's seems like that's how you post normally. Instead of changing the topic, and replying to an existing topic, start a new post. Try http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica?hl=en that's a google interface of this newsgroup. You will make a google account using any email address. And log in to post to the group.