Re: save as pdf in version 6

If you are saying that PDF rendering works for you, I believe you.
However, if you are saying that it works for you *without* any printer
drivers installed (even network printer drivers), then I would like to
hear more.

It seems like Mathematica is printing the notebook and using the "output" of
the printer driver to create the PDF... Sorta like:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/

I have noticed that I can print if I install a printer driver, but
that the quality of PDF file depends on the driver chosen. Which
printer drivers produce good results?

On a related note, can Mathematica support the more advanced
hyperlinking and bookmarking features of PDFs?

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/