Re: save as pdf in version 6

On Jun 22, 6:01 am, Murray Eisenberg <mur... at math.umass.edu> wrote:
> When you refer to "strike through fonts" do you mean something like a
> double-struck font, the sort of thing you'd get by typing Esc d s R Esc,
> e.g.?  On my Windows XP system where I have the Adobe PDF driver
> installed, the result of saving as PDF a notebook having such a glyph
> displays just fine when I open it in Adobe Acrobat.

Actually, I should have said font variation. You can strike through
characters by searching the option inspector for StrikeThrough and
applying it.

Here is a Cell containing some struck through characters:
Cell[BoxData[
 StyleBox["sdf",
  FontVariations->{"StrikeThrough"->True}]], "Input"]

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/