Re: Book or Manual for 6?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg78267] Re: Book or Manual for 6?
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 05:27:40 -0400 (EDT)

Sounds like a golden opportunity to me.  I'm really good at explaining things to novices.  All I'd want is 10%.  Think Stephen would go for it?  Tell you what though, my manual would do a better job of explaining things and have plenty of COLORED pictures in it (balanced by cost), unlike the 4 I won't mention, and also, it wouldn't weight more than a few pounds even if that meant splitting it up into 5 volumes.  Try to keep each down to around $100.00 each.  With help from Wolfram (the big Steve I mean) , we could have it to the publisher in under a year.