Re: Problems with DrawGraphics and Mathematica 6.0?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78369] Re: Problems with DrawGraphics and Mathematica 6.0?
- From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 05:47:43 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I'm working on converting DrawGraphics to Mathematica Version 6. It is about a third to half finished but will take some time because there were so many changes to graphics in Version 6. Anyone who purchased DrawGraphics will be able to download a free update provided I have a proper e-mail address so you can receive the notice. -- David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/ <nettels at bioc.unizh.ch> wrote in message news:f602t8$sj2$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Hello > > I heard rumors that there is an compatibility issue concerning my > beloved DrawGraphics package made by David Park and the new > Mathematica 6.0 . > Is this true? Do you know any details? And is there remedy? > > Daniel > >