Re: How does one put "time stamps" on output in Veriosn 6???

Zeno wrote:
> I want input and output to have the time of day stamped onto it. I know
> how in veriosn 5.2, but how does one do it in Version 6???

If I have correctly understood what you are looking for, go to

Menu /Format/ --> /Option Inspector .../ --> /Notebook Options/ -->
/Evaluation Options/ --> /EvaluationCompletionAction/ --> in the
drop-down menu list select "AddTimeStamp", then click the button "Apply"

Regards,
Jean-Marc