Re: How does one put "time stamps" on output in Veriosn 6???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg78391] Re: How does one put "time stamps" on output in Veriosn 6???
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 06:04:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Zeno wrote: > I want input and output to have the time of day stamped onto it. I know > how in veriosn 5.2, but how does one do it in Version 6??? If I have correctly understood what you are looking for, go to Menu /Format/ --> /Option Inspector .../ --> /Notebook Options/ --> /Evaluation Options/ --> /EvaluationCompletionAction/ --> in the drop-down menu list select "AddTimeStamp", then click the button "Apply" Regards, Jean-Marc