- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73814] Active Mathematica
- From: Roger Bagula <rlbagula at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 06:12:47 -0500 (EST)
On the web:
Email: Active_Mathematica-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
This egroup is a new Mathematica users egroup formed to replace the
inactive owner one at Yahoo.
The points of interest will be:
3) surfaces ( minimal, Calibi-Yau, null Ricci and constant curvature, etc.)
4) number theory
5) differential equations ( fractional and partial, etc.)
More or less anything you can think of to use Mathematica to program.
We will be independent of the Wolfram company.
I'm looking for a few good moderators.
We also need to upload good sample files
in all these areas and any others you like and are interested in.
Respectfully, Roger L. Bagula
11759Waterhill Road, Lakeside,Ca 92040-2905,tel: 619-5610814
alternative email: rlbagula at sbcglobal.net
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Limit of Floor function
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: