- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73839] [mg73839] Re: Problems...
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 06:19:41 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
anooja m g wrote:
> It will be really helpful if someone could solve the below problems.
> Thanks in Advance.
> 1) Given that y is always positive and y(0) = 2. By direct integration method, find the
> particular solution of the differential equation
> Hence show that y2-y(2+1/2e-x)+1=0
> 2)Using substitution method, find the general solution of the following homogeneous
> differentiation equation
> Hence find the particular solution if y(4)=2.
These look to me like class assignments. As such, they are only valuable
to you if you solve them and learn something in the process!
Prev by Date:
Re: Limit of Floor function
Next by Date:
Re: Hold and Equal
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: