- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73839] [mg73839] Re: Problems...
- From: David Bailey <dave at Remove_Thisdbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 06:19:41 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
anooja m g wrote: > Hi, > > It will be really helpful if someone could solve the below problems. > Thanks in Advance. > > > 1) Given that y is always positive and y(0) = 2. By direct integration method, find the > particular solution of the differential equation > dy/dx=y(1-y)/(y+1) > Hence show that y2-y(2+1/2e-x)+1=0 > > 2)Using substitution method, find the general solution of the following homogeneous > differentiation equation > dy/dx=(y/x)/1+(y/x)2 > Hence find the particular solution if y(4)=2. > > > Regards, > Anooja > These look to me like class assignments. As such, they are only valuable to you if you solve them and learn something in the process! David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk