Cases to Select : Erratum [Wrong Sublist]

Dear MathGroup,

  I apologize for giving a  wrong sublist & being
surprised at FreeQ 's answer. I got my conductivity &
stress tensors all mixed up in my hurry.  The sublist
should be {-6,7,8,0}, i.e.,  with no 3 & 4 in .

 Nonetheless, my last question on using Cases to pick
that sublist out still holds.

  Thanks to every one who responded & sorry for this
stupid error on my part.

  Ajit.