Rigid body equations
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73972] Rigid body equations
- From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at videotron.ca>
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:52:45 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: robert.pigeon at videotron.ca
Does any one worked out the rigid body equations (in 3D) in a notebook? I
have to "simulate" the dynamics of an helicopter at work and most people are
using other systems. I prefer to work with Mathematica for reasons
that should be obvious to people in this list! But it is not for my
colleagues at work.
It will be an interesting challange to implement those equations in
Mathematica. At the end I will want to input some initial conditions (like
speed, trun speed,...) and get the dynamics (new speed, attitude,...).
Good references will be appreciated also... !
TZ = -5
Prev by Date:
Re: Conversion to html problems
Next by Date:
RE: Combine 2d and 3d plots that has different ranges
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Picking Arguments
Next by thread:
Re: Rigid body equations