Re: Rigid body equations

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73992] Re: [mg73972] Rigid body equations
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 04:47:22 -0500 (EST)

Is this question about importing some known set of equations into Mathematica
or about determining the appropriate equations? If it is the latter,
much more information is required (such as the geometry, all necessary
constitutive relations for material and fluid properties, equations to
simulate flows near all the surfaces, etc)

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/