  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74054] Evaluate a spline function
  • From: "Ivan" <darknails at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 04:30:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi,
I have used the SplineFit to interpolate my data points for a curve
y(x) and now
would like to get the interpolated value between my data points.
Is there a easy way to evaluate y(x) by directly inputting the value
of x?

i.e.

y = SplineFit["data.dat",Cubic]

how to get y(x) with x being the value of variable instead of the
order of the data points.

regards,