Re: Efficient repeated use of FindRoot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74069] Re: [mg74049] Efficient repeated use of FindRoot
  • From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 04:40:04 -0500 (EST)

P.S. If you are feeling adventurous, you can try to trace functions in
the contexts that are shown after executing that NMinimize
RandomSearch command:

Contexts[]

>From looking at the context names, I think that Mathematica developers have
largely tackled these problems before now, but that the necessary
functions just aren't documented for our use.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/