how to Split sparsearray

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74091] how to Split sparsearray
  • From: Arkadiusz.Majka at
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 02:05:26 -0500 (EST)

I have very long list of elements >= 0 with more than 90% of zero's
written in SparseArray structure.

I want to split it into sublist of zeros and elements greater than
zero and obtain again Sparsearray structure. I can do it by

Is it better way to do it? Is it possible to do it WITHOUT calling
Normal (to save time and cache)?