Re: NDSolve. Getting the final values

Hi Chrisantha,

NDSolve gives a list of pure (function without name) functions back. By

a replace rule you can get a named function. E.g.:

fun= y/. NDSolve[{y'[t]==y[t],y[0]==1},y,{t,0,1}][[1]]

we can then get the end value by e.g. by fun[1].

Note, if you have time consuming calculations, the object

NDSolve`StateData may save you some time. See Help "NDSolve" under

"Advanced Documentation".

good success, Daniel