HTML Problem with piecewise defined functions

Hello all,

  I sometimes export Notebooks to HTML, so far with no or minor problems.
NowI have a notebook with a piecewise defined function and the opening
bracket to define the function piecewise is not exported properly. In the
html-file it seems as if the correct character is simply not present. I´ve
tried different style-sheets, but it did not work.

Any hints????

Grettings from Germany

Mike