Re: HTML Problem with piecewise defined functions

$Version: 5.1 for Microsoft Windows (October 25, 2004)

Hi Michael,

if I write the notebook using:File/Save As Special/HTML and look at the

generated HTML code, the bracket is represented as Unicode character:

 If I display the file with FireFox, the bracket is nicely

displayed.

Daniel