Re: Mathematica 4.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74284] Re: [mg74276] Mathematica 4.0
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 04:54:02 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200703160819.DAA24911@smc.vnet.net>
There is a presentation available on MathSource by Roger Germundsson
about the improvements in Mathematica 4 over version 3.
On 3/16/07, Thomas Dickens <lonelyz at att.net> wrote:
> I use Mathematica 3.0 at home. I can't afford to buy 5.2, but have
> noticed a copy of 4.0 for sale. Are the differences between 3..0 ->
> 4.0 worthwhile?
> I know this is a question with no single answer, I just wanted some
Prev by Date:
Re: FilledLogLinearListPlot: does equivalent exist?
Next by Date:
Re: Normal for Limit
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
A tutorial for the creation of packages with help in the help browser and palettes in the palettes list