- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74373] Re: Membrane
- From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 21:54:47 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Could you give us your F[x]?
=CF/=C7 shubi at nusun.jinr.ru =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5:
> Dear All !
> I wont create a 3D Graphical object as opaque membrane limited by the
> three lines and curve F(x) on the upper side. Then, compose new
> Graphic from the such objects.
> Please help me.
> Nodar Shubitidze
> Joint Institute for
> Nuclear Research
> Dubna, Moscow reg.,
Prev by Date:
Re: computing total[ragged array] fast
Next by Date:
Re: Help to use colors with graphics in Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: