- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74387] Re: Membrane
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:02:28 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
your description is not good. A surface can in general not be defined by
4 curves (three lines and curve F(x)). What do you mean exactly?
shubi at nusun.jinr.ru wrote:
> Dear All !
> I wont create a 3D Graphical object as opaque membrane limited by the
> three lines and curve F(x) on the upper side. Then, compose new
> Graphic from the such objects.
> Please help me.
> Nodar Shubitidze
> Joint Institute for
> Nuclear Research
> Dubna, Moscow reg.,
Prev by Date:
Re: About TableForm
Next by Date:
Re: how to find complete integral of pde
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Membrane