Re: Normal for Limit : Example

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74439] Re: Normal for Limit : Example
  • From: Mr Ajit Sen <senra99 at>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 02:52:52 -0500 (EST)

Dear Dimitris,

  Thanks for your response.  Sorry, I don't know how
  attach the link to Andrzej's post, but you'll find
  in the Archives : Sun. 24 March 2002, under
  Re: Re: Sinh[y]/y as y->0?

  I think I've understood it now :

  gives you the Taylor series of f[x] about x=a, i.e.,

  same as

  That's most probably documented somewhere, but I
  haven't seen it yet. It's not in Help.

  So that would explain the behaviour at a

  Best Regards.