Re: solving second order pde
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg74462] Re: solving second order pde
- From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:11:34 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
=CF/=C7 bhargavi =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5:
> hi to all,
> how to solve this second order pde.
> \!\(1.5*\((1 - 4 y\^2)\) =E2=88=82=CE=B8\/=E2=88=82x ==
= \ =E2=88=82\^2=
> =CE=B8\/=E2=88=82y\^2 + Br\ 144\ y
> \^2\).can any one help me.
> thank you
Your post is unreadable!
Please, select the cell(s) of Mathematica code and press
and you will convert evrything to InputForm.
Othewise from the Menu, click in the Cell submenu and for both the
Default Format Type
(Input and Output) choose InputForm.
Prev by Date:
Re: compile speed
Next by Date:
About function to evaluation
Previous by thread:
solving second order pde
Next by thread:
Re: Normal for Limit : Example