special projects ad

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74477] special projects ad
  • From: "Laura Johnston" <lauraj at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 01:19:43 -0500 (EST)

Special Projects Research Associates

We're expanding our Special Projects group at Wolfram Research, and we're
looking for highly talented individuals who are good at getting projects
done.  Solid knowledge of Mathematica programming is required. Ability to
work independently and exercise good judgment on a diverse range of projects
is required.  The Special Projects group works directly with Stephen Wolfram
on leading-edge science, technology and business projects. Full and
Part-time positions are available as well as internship opportunities for
students. Positions will be based in Cambridge, MA, Concord, MA, or
Champaign, IL. Email: resumes at wolfram.com

EOE/AA.
Laura Johnston
Recruiting Manager