Re: rescale gray levels with ListDensityPlot

Hi Benoit,

here is an example. Note that the ColorFunction is taylormade for the

data range:

d = Table[x^2 - y^2, {x, -1, 1, 0.1}, {y, -1, 1, 0.1}];

ListDensityPlot[d, ColorFunctionScaling -> False,

   ColorFunction -> (Hue[0.35*(1 + Sign[#1]), 1, Abs[#1]] & )]

Daniel