No O Reilly Mathematica Cookbook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg74542] No O Reilly Mathematica Cookbook
  • From: siewsk at bp.com
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 01:26:16 -0500 (EST)

Everyone,

  I feel stupid posting what is basically newbie questions on
comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica.

  So I decided to purchase a O'Reilly    Mathematica Cookbook.

  To my big surprise, there is none.

  http://www.oreilly.com/store/series/cookbooks.csp

  Shouldn't there is a Cookbook for Mathematica to stop people from
asking the same questions over and over again?