Netlink Net Framework

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg74662] Netlink Net Framework
  • From: peter.aptaker at
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 02:58:28 -0500 (EST)

In the past I have uses Visual Stuio and C++ when using Netlink.

I have just tried with a simple Microsoft download of  "Microsoft .NET
Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)" from

or file dotnetfx.exe

Netlink causes a crash with the Message

InstallableNet.exe .Net Framework Initialization error

To run applicationj must iunstall the followingf versions of the .Net
v2.0 50215
v2.0 40607
v1.1 4322
Are there any Free download that will do the job?

p.s. why the ####  can't windows output important error messages so
one can cut and paste the test?