  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75519] question (for Mathematica 6!)
  • From: dimitris <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 04:09:15 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have a copy of Mathematica 6 but having spent much time
reading the online documentation (not only because of curiosity!) I
have one question...

Can somebody explain me the introduction of the HeavisideTheta
function

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/HeavisideTheta.html

in version 6?

Note that the UnitStep function is still here

http://reference.wolfram.com/mathematica/ref/UnitStep.html

Dimitris