Re: Cell Open is Not!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75520] Re: Cell Open is Not!
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 04:09:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <email@example.com>
Gregory Lypny wrote: > Hello everyone, > > I must have done something stupid, but the Cell Open property under > the Cell>Cell Properties menu is now unchecked by default. Every > time I create a new input cell by typing on a new line, nothing > appears because the cell is closed. Under Preferences>Cell Options, > the Cell Open property is set to true, so I can't figure out what's > wrong. > > A fix would be most appreciated. > > Regards, > > Gregory > If you don't find any other way to solve this, hold down ctrl, shift and alt while starting the front end. WARNING: This will reset *all* your front end settings.