- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75498] optimiztion function
- From: g_asi2 <g_asi2 at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 03:45:05 -0400 (EDT)
I am looking for a tool which solve a non-analytic set of functions.
My situation is as followed:
I have a set of 30 judges (tests).
In order to give an answer for a situation, I execute each test and
according to the group answers I decide whether the answer is positive
(1) or negative (-1) - a group desicion problem.
Each test gives a positive answer (1), a negative answer (-1), or a
non-relevant answer (0).
After executing many problems as described above, I have
a matrix of the following format:
a1,1 a1,2 a1,3 ... a1,30 y1
a2,1 a2,2 a2,3 ... a2,30 y2
Prev by Date:
Cell Open is Not!
Next by Date:
Re: Fourier and InverseFourier
Previous by thread:
Re: Cell Open is Not!
Next by thread: