Mathematica 6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75579] Mathematica 6
  • From: Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 06:11:07 -0400 (EDT)

The new release looks absolutely awesome and I'm sure it will rock the world
of technical computing.

Although we've moved into other pastures, we are still supporting customers
using our Mathematica add-on for time-frequency analysis:

  http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/CWT/

Has anyone found incompatibilities with Mathematica 6? We're
considering upgrading just to support this one product
(and to play with it ;-).

The F#.NET Journal
http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/fsharp_journal/?usenet