- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75578] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 06:10:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Christoph Lhotka wrote: > Has anyone installed the new MathPlayer of Mathematica version 6? > Please don't do so! > > On my computer the old Mathematica (5.2) version stopped working after > installation! I had Mathematica 5.1 and installed MathPlayer (look awesome, BTW!) and the old Mathematica still works fine. I'm using Debian Linux. What are you using? PS: I'm saving up for the upgrade. =;-) -- Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy The F#.NET Journal http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/fsharp_journal/?usenet