- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75578] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: Jon Harrop <jon at ffconsultancy.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 06:10:36 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
Christoph Lhotka wrote:
> Has anyone installed the new MathPlayer of Mathematica version 6?
> Please don't do so!
> On my computer the old Mathematica (5.2) version stopped working after
I had Mathematica 5.1 and installed MathPlayer (look awesome, BTW!) and the old
Mathematica still works fine. I'm using Debian Linux. What are you using?
PS: I'm saving up for the upgrade. =;-)
Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy
The F#.NET Journal
Prev by Date:
MathKernel Crash while calculating limit
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: MathPlayer???
Next by thread: