Re: documentation notebooks in 6.0
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75608] Re: documentation notebooks in 6.0
- From: Hans-Peter Kunzle <hpk at shaw.ca>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 01:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Alberta
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Murray Eisenberg wrote:
> Mathematica 6.0 uses a new system for documentation -- guide pages,
> reference pages, tutorials, etc. How does one add more, for packages,
> e.g., other than using the legacy 5.2 HelpBrowser formats?
On another topic concerning help pages:
I was wondering how to use the navigation tools on top of a help page.
On my Linux version (openSuse 10.2) my cursor is totally inert when
accessing the left or right arrow, the Mathematica symbol or what
appears to be a text line
Prev by Date:
Re: Problem with reading version 4.2 DumpSave files,...
Next by Date:
General::obspkg and "Compatibility Guide"???
Previous by thread:
documentation notebooks in 6.0
Next by thread:
Re: Re: documentation notebooks in 6.0