Re: Re: MathPlayer???
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75603] Re: [mg75570] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 01:52:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200705051006.GAA25018@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
But you're not getting just a front end to read static notebooks.
You're getting a run-time system, too, for .nbp files.
Urijah Kaplan wrote:
>> It doesn't give me a warm feeling though that the Player installer evidently
>> doesn't install an uninstaller nor does it give Windows enough information
>> to register it in Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs.
>> If my life and/or career depended on my ability to run Mathematica, I'd give
>> it a day or two before installing Player on my 'A' machine.
>> Fred Klingener
> Also, for something that's supposed to replace MathReader from what I
> understand, the download is rather hefty. (79.9 MB) I managed to
> recompress it to 47.9 MB with 7-Zip, which would be a good start.
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
HarmonicNumber bug and related Zeta disappointments
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6.0 is released!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: