- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75570] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: Urijah Kaplan <uak at sas.upenn.edu>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 06:06:16 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Pennsylvania
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> It doesn't give me a warm feeling though that the Player installer evidently
> doesn't install an uninstaller nor does it give Windows enough information
> to register it in Control Panel>Add/Remove Programs.
> If my life and/or career depended on my ability to run Mathematica, I'd give
> it a day or two before installing Player on my 'A' machine.
> Fred Klingener
Also, for something that's supposed to replace MathReader from what I
understand, the download is rather hefty. (79.9 MB) I managed to
recompress it to 47.9 MB with 7-Zip, which would be a good start.
Prev by Date:
Re: Integrating Differential Equations with Time Delay
Next by Date:
Re: question (for Mathematica 6!)
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Re: MathPlayer???