Re: unable to "evaluate notebook"

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75616] Re: unable to "evaluate notebook"
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 01:59:40 -0400 (EDT)

So, with all of what is new in V6 this is relatively easy to program
yourself--this sort of thing really is straightforward Mathematica
programming now.  Here is a Palette with a single button that does
what the old menu command did:

      "Evaluate Notebook",
      FontFamily -> "Helvetica",
      FontSize -> 10,
      FontWeight -> "Bold"
     With[{nb = InputNotebook[]},
      (SelectionMove[nb, All, Notebook, AutoScroll -> False];
     Appearance -> "Palette",
     Background -> White
  WindowTitle -> "Notebook Evaluate"

Shall I add such a button to the Evaluation Palette in A

By the way, a new version of A WorkLife FrameWork will be released
very soon that is compatible with Mathematica V6:

It is currently in Beta and I am using it all the time now.

On May 5, 5:58 am, " at" < at>