Re: Re: unable to "evaluate notebook"

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg75628] Re: [mg75595] Re: unable to "evaluate notebook"
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 05:30:57 -0400 (EDT)

Or insert just

   Item["Evaluate &Notebook", "EvaluateNotebook"],

between two of the items under Menu["E&valuation" in MenuSetup.tr.  That
will put Evaluate Notebook roughly where you would find it in 5.2, and
it will still keep Help as the right-most, hence easy-to-find, entry
along the menu bar.

Incidentally, I tried editing MenuSetup.tr directly in Mathematica, but
that caused an error (even after I first deleted the internal cache
information that I saw at the bottom of the file).  I wonder if this was
caused by spurious characters when I copied directly from David Bailey's
e-mail message into the MenuSetup.tr window in Mathematica.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305