Re: Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] What happened to the
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75641] Re: [mg75611] Re: [mg75554] Re: [mg75515] [Mathematica 6] What happened to the
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 05:37:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200705060557.BAA03916@smc.vnet.net>
On 5/6/07, Barthelet, Luc <lucb at ea.com> wrote:
> I am with Murray on this. I have not used the old interface for a long time
> now, and yes, at first I complained about not having it. The new one works
> Plus :
> 1) some of the tutorials are just fantastic!
> 2) the help system is constantly updating from the online connection so it
> gets better and better.
> 3) the information is usually more relevant
How is the help system constantly updated? Is that mentioned in the
Prev by Date:
[Mathematica 6] Save As HTML does not produce any output
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica 6: Upgrade Offers?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] What happened to the
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: [Mathematica