Re: Integrating Differential Equations ...got it
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75685] Re: Integrating Differential Equations ...got it
- From: rob <josh2499 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 06:02:08 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Sorry, I found my error. The delayed DE doesn't want any
initial conditions (like the non delayed DE does), just the
DE. Now it works. Thanks.
Prev by Date:
Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does not work on notebook
Next by Date:
Re: Pi upto a Billion Digits
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
mathematica player: can users input a file?