Mathematica 6 Graphics Options

Hello All,

In Mathematica 5 you could Option-Click into a 2D graphics and the coordinates

of the cursor were displayed at lower left of the windows. By Ctrl-C you

could even copy the coordinates to the clipboard. I am searching for

quit some time in vain for an equivalent feature in Mathematica 6. Does anybody

know if there is a replacement.

Daniel Huber