- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg75704] Re: MathPlayer???
- From: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 04:22:04 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Nasser Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
If Wolfram research can make a deal with the likes of Dell/Compaq, etc... to
have the MathPlayer preinstalled in new PC's sold, then the problem with the
large size of the player will no longer exist.
I noticed that a new PC's from DELL nowadays, that it has adobe reader
already installed on the desktop.
It will be really nice if the same thing can be done with MathPlayer.
Meanwhile, the download size I think is not that big a problem, most people
should have fast connections these days and it will take only few minutes to
download, and it is a one time thing.
Does any one out there still use a dial-up modem to connect to the internet?
do dial-up modems still exist? :)
Prev by Date:
Re: HarmonicNumber bug and related Zeta disappointments
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: Re: MathPlayer???
Next by thread:
Re: Re: MathPlayer???