6.0 looks really nice so far.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg75837] 6.0 looks really nice so far.
  • From: Hatto von Aquitanien <abbot at AugiaDives.hre>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:20:37 -0400 (EDT)

This is not just a feature accretion.  Mathematica 6.0 has a new UI.  I have
not had time to explore much, but the very simple fact that I can drag a 3D
image around in its space with a mouse is terrific!  The help interface is
completely reworked.  There are lots of tutorials which look potentially
very helpful.  There are many great new graphics features.
Virtus Tutissima Cassis